DiveOceanus Royal Island Maldives is looking for a German speaking instructor ready to work with a dynamic team to start as soon as possible.
Royal Island Resort and Spa, Baa Atoll, the Maldives.
1 year (3 months’ probation period) with the possibility to extend the contract for the right candidate
To guide all snorkelers, certified divers and teach students according to PADI and Resort standards.
- Accommodation on twin share basis with free mineral water and Wi-Fi
- Unlimited laundry service for free
- 3 meals a day at staff restaurant
- Basic salary, gross revenue and PIC commission plus Service Charge
- One day off every 6 days
- Return ticket to country of origin on completion of 1-year contract only
Qualities and Qualifications we expect
- Motivated Instructor possibly with working experience in remote locations
- Minimum PADI OWSI with renewed membership in an active teaching status
- Emergency First Response Instructor
- Knowledge about equipment maintenance
- Computer skills, Microsoft word, excel, power point, internet browser and e-mail
- Well groomed appearance and good manners should go without saying
- Must be able to conduct PADI courses fluently in German and English, any other language is a plus
- Must be able to make three dives a day
- Must be able to deal fellow employees in a calm and professional manner.
If you are interested in details regarding the offered position, please forward your full CV (in English) including a recent photo of yourself (no sunglasses, no underwater image) to the attention of Hussain Saanim to [email protected]
Please note that only complete applications in English, meeting the language and certification requirements will be considered and answered.
As well, please be aware that this position is open only for single applicant.