Divetech is a PADI, SSI, SDI/TDI and IANTD facility located in Grand Cayman.
Seeking qualified applicants for scuba instructors.
Divetech offers an extremely diverse environment to work in as a scuba instructor, where one can gain meaningful experience in all areas of the scuba diving industry, while working in a world-class diving destination. Divetech offers the most competitive salary and benefits on Grand Cayman.
Divetech believes strongly in career and instructor development, and is a great place to learn. With a PADI course director and an IANTD IT on staff, Divetech constantly offers opportunities to expand your certifications and instructor ratings.
Training opportunities includes:
- Instructor Development – the opportunity to become an instructor in technical diving, or freediving
- Technical dive training, including sidemount, and trimix
- Rebreather training, including air and helium diluents
- Use of Divetech rental rebreathers for both guided dives and personal use
- Freedive training
- Gas blender training
- Boat captain training
Divetech offers the following compensation for it’s employees:
- 5 day per week work schedule (2 fixed days off every week)
- Extra pay for night dives
- Extra pay for 5-star Trip Advisor reviews
- Health insurance
- Optional dental insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation annually
- 13 paid holidays annually – either extra pay or extra days off
- Lieu days for extra time worked
- Pension contributions
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Option to use group liability insurance
- Visit the Divetech website, go to the careers section and please read the entire page.
- Submit your online application using the application link.
- Only applications using the online application page will be considered.
- An online aptitude test and Skype interview might be part of the selection process.