Atlantis is a leader in the dive resort and liveaboard industry in Asia with a great reputation (as is evident on Trip Advisor and other review sites.). Atlantis have consistently set trends and standards for the last two decades and work tirelessly to provide the ultimate scuba diving vacations for our guests
“Arrive as a guest, leave as a friend”
Do you dream about working in warmer climes? Going scuba diving in the heart of the coral triangle as part of your job description?Right now we are hiring for the position of a Resort Manager at our resort in Sabang Beach, Puerto Galera Oriental Mindoro, Philippines. Challenging, fun and varied. Looking for strong manager who only accept the highest standards but have a taste for something a little different.
- Oversee the operation of all aspects of a busy dive resort and approximately 50, mostly local, staff that work there.
- Reporting to a General Manager and Chief Operating Officer.
- Catering to largely international guests who visit for a week or more of scuba diving the role is “hands on” and “guest focused”.
- Hours are long but the rewards of guest feedback, working in a tropical climate as well as an enjoyable and challenging career make for a unique opportunity.
- Working with the GM and COO, Resort Managers not only help formulate policy, but have to be able to find appropriate ways and means of making policy work.
- The role is results driven and Resort Managers have to possess a varied skill set from finance and accountability to customer service and great people skills.
- Leadership skills, persistence and ability to make things work are likewise key attributes.
- A day at work can be as varied as dealing with complex medical evacuations/ maintenance issues to staff training to being on a diving day trip with prospective agents.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Be resident in, or prepared to relocate to the Philippines
- Have travel or work experience in Asia (Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia)
- Formal management development/training (please specify details)
- At least three years management experience in hospitality or retail (clearly name companies, their web sites and your role/responsibilities/achievements)
- College Degree
- Scuba diver or instructor
- Long term career with stable market leader
- Assistance with relocation (not paid) and visas
- One month relocation free accommodation
- Free meal program while at work
- Discounts on all resort services
- Diving and dive career development
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV and a cover letter today to [email protected]