MV Andaman Tritan is a value-for-money live aboard that offers dive trips to Similan Islands National Marine Park and also to Tioman and the South China Sea.
- The boat also visits other Thailand dive sites of Hin Daeng, Hin Muang and Phi Phi during the Similans closed season.
- 33m wooden live aboard vessel accommodates a maximum of 16 divers in 9 well-appointed cabins, providing plenty of space and giving the boat a larger feel.
- 7 crew plus a further 3 dive masters to ensure your stay on board is relaxing
- Full entertainment facilities
- Covered outdoor dining, saloon, sundeck
- Nitrox available for divers that are certified.
- Groups of 4-5 per divemaster.
- 2 x Master cabins
- 3 x Deluxe cabins
- 2 x Standard cabins
- 2 x Budget cabins
There are 2 Master double or twin bed cabins and 3 Deluxe cabins on the main deck: 2 twin bunk bed cabins, and 1 double or twin bed cabin. All these cabins have private bathrooms. There are also 2 Standard twin bed cabins and 2 Budget single or twin bed cabins on the lower deck. The shared bathrooms are on the main deck.
All the cabins have:
- Sea-view windows (the Deluxe rooms have 1×2 metre windows)
- Ensuite cabins have toilet, mirror, hot water shower, towels and hand basin
- Reading lights
- Mains outlet 220 volts – 24 hours per day
- Bedding and shelves
- Fire warning system
- Life jackets
- of bathrooms / showers – 6 / 6 – hot water
Meals are served open buffet style in the indoor dining area. As a guest on board Andaman Triton you will enjoy a mixture of both local Thai dishes as well as international foods.