M/V Galapagos Sky is 33m exquisite liveaboard ship and a work of art itself, which cruises and explores the Galapagos Islands and its fabulous waters.
Sky was made in 2000, with the idea to surpass all safety standards worldwide. The ship had the initial cruise in 2001. It was designed by the president of DivEncounters and the present Santiago Dunn owner, Peter Hughes. It has 8 indulgent cabins and can host up to 16 passengers. Our pleasant and devoted crew, outstanding chefs and numerous amenities fulfill the entire trip and our world class service of our liveaboard ship and diving platform.
Each of our eight cabins has private en-suite shower, wardrobe and mirrored cabinet, hairdryer, bathrobes and marine safe, biodegradable toiletries. The guests have the option to choose one king size bed or two twin. The luxurious Galapagos Sky has a comfortable lounge area and beautiful dining area, and it is completely air conditioned.
We have two dive masters onboard and we offer four dives a day, establishing perfect potential to discover and explore all Galapagos diving magic.
- Diving Wolf and Darwin 3 days during each cruise
- 8 day or 7 night cruises with 5 ½ days of diving
- Dive master and naturalist instructor onboard
- International and Ecuadorian cuisine
- Entertainment center in main salon
- Fresh water showers on dive platforms
- Diving equipment and camera renting
- Sufficient space for personal equipment depository
- Nitrox fills
Unique holiday experience:
- All kinds of beverages, including beer, liquors and wine
- Land excursions and four dives daily
- Hot Showers Outdoor and assistance on Dive Deck
- Hot towels after every dive
- Turn Down service at night
- Morning beverages
- Biodegradable shampoo, soap and conditioner
- Terrycloth bathrobes in every cabin
- Casual dress during day, but ‘fine’ plated dinners.
The Galapagos Sky is a comfortable liveaboard with 8 rooms for guests. All 8 air-conditioned cabins have a private bathroom complete with biodegradable toiletries, a mirrored cabinet, closet space and a hairdryer.
Dolphin Deck (Main Deck)
On the main deck there are 4 master staterooms that each feature twin beds which can be converted into a queen bed. The maser staterooms also have port windows.
Iguana Deck (Lower Deck)
The 4 deluxe stateroom on the lower deck have twin beds and a porthole.