Pom Pom Island Resort is conveniently located just 45 minutes by boat from the town of Semporna on mainland Borneo. The resort has been designed with a green approach, with as little ecological impact on the island as possible while still offering the highest levels of luxury on this beautifully secluded paradisiac Pom Pom island, which is sure to leave guests with an unforgettable vacation in perfect harmony with nature and local culture.
The ultimate in relaxation, Pom Pom Island Resort’s setting wouldn’t be out of place on a series of survivor, with white sandy beaches, crystal clear turquoise waters, kaleidoscope sunsets and ultra clean detached wooden thatched cottages, perfect for a romantic getaway.
Although a bit too far from Sipadan Island for day trips, the diving around Pom Pom island is spectacular with many dive sites from the 7 islands nearby that are famous for their rare species of marine life. If you’re visiting between the months of May through August you would also get the opportunity to join the Pom Pom Island Resort turtle patrol and watch the sea turtles nesting on the Islands beach.
PADI Dive Center
A large range of PADI diving courses are also available from Discover Scuba Diving through to Dive Master for those of you who are beginners or those who would just like to climb the PADI ladder.
If you are looking for a luxury vacation with a family or as a couple you couldn’t go wrong with Pom Pom Island Resort.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Hot showers
- Hair dryer
- Beach towels
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Sun beds
Sample Itinerary (4D/3N)
- Meet by Pom Pom Island Resort staff representative at Tawau Airport upon arrival
- Overland transfer to jetty in Semporna for boat departure to Pom Pom Island Resort at 1000hrs
- Arrived Pom Pom Island Resort, check in and lunch will be ready to be served
- Free at own leisure
Days 2 – 3
- 3 boat dives daily
- Unlimited shore dive with buddy (only for divers with paid dive package)
- Check out from Pom Pom Island Resort via 1000hrs boat transfer
- Proceed to Tawau Airport for next flight
- Return of Land & Sea transfers from Tawau Airport Semporna – Jetty – Pom Pom Island
- Full board meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Complimentary coffee, tea and juices are served all day in the restaurant (except alcohol or carbonated soft drinks)