All Resource Divers – Come dive with us!
Scheduling Scuba Classes Now!
With the increasing demands placed on your schedule these days, consider a private or family class. A course can be designed to meet your needs and schedule.
The Open Water SCUBA Diver course is all that it takes in order to become certified. A variety of audio-visual aids, and hands-on demonstrations will keep you energized and motivated throughout the entire program.
Expand your diving horizons and broaden your diving skills with an Advanced Open Water or Rescue Diver program. Try a specialty program.
FABER Steel Tank Special! For a limited time.
Get a new steel 85 tank including valve and tank boot from All Resource Divers.
- Action Plus, Neo Sport, Bare, Whites, Oneil
- Wet Suits and Dry Suits
- Dive Rite, Cressi-sub, Beuchat, XS Scuba
- Regulators, BCD”S, Fins, Masks, Accessories
- Faber Luxfer Catalina
- Teledyne and Maxtec
- O2 and Helium analyzers
- Cochran, Dive Rite, Cressi-sub
- Recreational and Technical Dive computers
- Nite Rider, Dive Rite, Pelican, Princeton Tec,Tek Tite
- Dive Lights and Video Lighting
- Sealife, Gates, Light and Motion
- Cameras and Video housings
- Apollo Split Fins and accessories Sea Cure Custom Fit Mouth Pieces
- Ocean Reef, OTS
- Full Face Masks, Underwater Communication Systems
- Armor Dive Carriers and Bags
- VIP and Hyrdostatic services offered.
- Equipment service completed on site for all types of scuba equipment.
- Fast turn around.
- Express services are also offered.
- Moosehead Lake Boat Trips
- Schoodic and Sebec Lakes
- Bar Harbor, Mount Desert Island
- Portland Head Light
- Nubble Light